Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween = No School!

Here in Davis County, we usually don't have school on Halloween, which is awesome!  Ryan officially decided that he was feeling crummy enough to call in sick, so he was napping much of today.  I put off carving pumpkins, but Jack o lanterns were needed tonight, so carve we did. I also made a family Halloween dinner favorite, Chillighetti, which is just as unhealthy for you as it sounds.  Happy Halloween!***


Carving.



Scooping.



Ryan let me take a picture of his costume: Cancer patient at the hospital visiting his radiologist.  
He opted for the robe with the blue accents. Very fancy.



I wanted to rent Jurassic Park, which they had at our local video store. Yes, we have a video store that is still in business.  This is a sign I think indicative of the community that I live in. I love Bountiful, UT.



Ryan is lighting the Jack o lanterns.



Simon's, Owen's, and Annie's.



Cricket also wanted to dress up.  What a cute little dog vampire!



Simon was Bucky, Owen a ninja, and Annie a vampire/devil.



Simon without the mask, but with his fake gun in his face, making his face equally hard to view as the mask.

*** This post is for Fri, October 31st, 2014, aka Halloween Night.***

No comments:

Post a Comment