Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Gone Thursday

One of the things that I love most about the area that we live in, bountiful Utah, is that Thanksgiving break actually starts on Tuesday afternoon, giving us a 5day weekend.  That means that today,though technically was a manic Monday, actually felt like a Thursday. I am super excited about this week.  I have great hopes that our time will be well spent pigging out, painting Annie's bedroom (all of her stuff is in my bedroom with the hopes that I will be motivated to get her room painted sooner than later; I think her plan will work.) We will get our yard ready for winter (thanks to some kind friends who have volunteered to join in the clean up fun) and hopefully we will count our blessings.  I love Monday Thursday!


Rran made spiderman pancakes for breakfast today.
It was an epic hit, and I doubt that I will ever bother to make pancakes ever again.



I had lunch today with him at a greek restaurant. It was fabulous. I love hummus!



Annie did our family night lesson on helping others.  
She was filling in the answers for hangman: Helping Others, It was a lovely reminder of the reason for the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment