Sunday, November 23, 2014

For the Beauty

When on my girls trip, I was lucky enough to find a never been used before hot wax melting kit thing, used as a manicure pamper tool. In prep for a family reunion last year, I borrowed one from a dear friend, and the whole family (sons and my daughter) got in on the wax hands action. I knew they would all love it, and paying only 20% of the normal price is something that I love!  SO, what's the deal with wax hands? you might ask. Basically, its just fun. The wax is warm, it dries on your hands, and then you can peel it off a few minutes later, just like I did back in kindergarten when I would rub elmers glue on my hands, wait for it to dry, then peel it off. I don't remember why I did it, or what I ddi with that dried sheet of glue afterwards, but I remember it being pretty fun.  All in all, it was so wonderful to spend time today with my littles; cooking, reading, laughing, eating, church-going, praying, and wax hands-ing.



Owen is warming his hands in the wax, Annie has the wax hands, covered in baggies, warming in mittens. 



Annie wanted the full spa treatment, so I did nail painting after ward. Red on the feet with gold glitter. Pink glitter on her hands. Love it. Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment