Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Eve

This morning my daughter was getting dressed in my room with me. While she snagged my makeup and put some on (she applied it with more skill than I ever can... and she's 9), she commented on how great it would be if we had matching outfits; how much fun it would be to wear identical clothes.  What was so wonderful about this simple and sweet experience is the knowledge that in a few years, there is no way that she will want to be my twinner.  I need to find something matching soon before the window closes!



Best sight ever. Pens and pencils, readily available and easy to locate is almost priceless!



Preston and I are painting Annie's room.



Please, no comments about the pregnant woman painting.
The window was open... and I am invincible. 



Ryan got us tickets to the Utah game.  We killed the other team.



This illustrates what Simon does at a basketball game. 



My one and only assignment for Thanksgiving is the rolls (about 100, which is fine.) But at about 9:30pm, I went to put something away in my pantry and remembered that I have almost no flour in the house.  Its one thing to take care of the epic meal of Thanksgiving and to have a few things fail, but when you only have one assignment, it should be executed with perfection. So glad the grocery store was open. Crisis averted! Of course, Annie helped with the rolls. I'm thankful for her helping hands.




1 comment:

  1. 100 rolls?! That is a contribution! I love the buckets of pens and pencils, that truly is something to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete