Friday, November 21, 2014

MockingJay - The Capitol

The theme for our girls trip today was "The Capitol." I know that in the movies, the life of those in the Capitol is frowned upon, but we sure thought it was loads of fun getting manicures and pedicures, going to a chocolate factory, shopping (at Goodwill, trying to find some random, frivolous "Capitol Costumes") catching MockingJay, and then some Italian Dinner.  What a fabulous day.  I miss Bountiful, but am certainly enjoying my time with the women on this side of my family.


Getting Nails done. I love the massage chairs.



I'm the red nails with the turquoise sandal. 



We went to this darling chocolate factory.  They gave out several free samples. Tasty and fun.



Headshot at the Mocking Jay premier.



We all look exceptionally fancy... even sillier is that this particular film doesn't show any of the smashing Capitol attire, since it's all about the uprising. Oh well. It was still frivolous fun.



Ten points for the Goodwill being able to provide a maternity outfit.



1 comment:

  1. The Capitol would have been proud! Those outfits were precious, some could be worn again like yours, love the hat!

    ReplyDelete