Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thanksgiving Early

On this special day when we honor those who have served out country, I'm grateful for the freedoms that I enjoy as a result of their efforts.  Today, at least in Lindsey Land, was Thanksgiving-ish. Grateful thoughts for our veterans, I did a t.v. demo on cranberries (getting ready for Turkey Day) and the evening finished up with a lovely dinner and program for the women in our congregation (done by the women in our congregation.)  The theme of the evening was "Giving Thanks." It has actually been a wonderful day.



I did my demo on Cranberries. 
It airs tomorrow between 1:00pm to 2:00pm on Channel 5 (Salt Lake City), on a show called
 Studio 5. I think it went well.



My good friend accompanies me on days when I do a demo. In exchange for her slave labor, I buy her lunch.  We opted for a restaurant favorite, CousCous.



Our neighborhood congregation puts up flags in everyone's yards on national holidays. It was the Smith family turn to participate, which meant an early morning rise, and an evening flag pickup.



Part of the decor at our Graittude Dinner.



The picture is bad, but the decor was fab.



Hanging out pre-taping with hostess from Studio five . She is very tall, and extremely kind. What a pleasure today was!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment