Thursday, October 30, 2014

Party Time

As the kids have no school tomorrow, Halloween, today was the day when the schools celebrated.  We were lucky enough to start the day at a friend's annual Halloween breakfast party. Super fun. Then the elementary school kids had their costume parade (literally a highlight every year. And this year I was able to help out in Annie's classroom during her party.  I was in charge of the Halloween Bingo station, which was simply fun.

With only 5 more days of treatment,I must say that Ryan is doing well.  Tonight as he was falling asleep he commented how he can feel God's hand in his treatments, how he is able to bear some of the new burdens that he struggling with, and that he is certain that all the prayers of friends and families are making a difference.  I completely agree, and feel so very blessed. Tonight's treat was a foot massage whilst watching Honey I Shrunk the Kids with our minnows. It's a "so bad it's good" kind of movie.  I just like spending time together, even if we are all glued to the tv.



Breakfast food and Halloween go very nicely together.



Ninja Owen at the parade.



I think Simon is the bad guy in the Captain America movie.



Annie even stopped during the parade to get a pic. What a great daughter!



Owen posing with pals.



Annie at apart that I helped out at.



Our sweet Cricket really goes down for the night, just like a child or adult does. I love how were tale is tucked in and she's curled into a Cricket ball.  It's just so cute.



Annie found this Southwest bird feeder for her father today while shopping at a second hand store with her friend.



It's so random, and such a lovely, unique gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment