Friday, November 28, 2014

White Christmas

As an absolute Black Friday miracle, the high for today in Bountiful was around 66 degrees F, which means that today we tied the high of all time Utah for November 28.  The last time it hit this glorious temperature was in 1932. If this is a result of global warming, then just for today, I'm a fan of the unnatural chemicals that have made their way into the air.  It was lovely.  I am not dreaming of a white Christmas, and I don't want to Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.



Our one gong black Friday purchase was this white Christmas tree. It is so fantastic all on it's own, I almost don't want to put any ornaments on it. I wonder if I can convince Ryan to keep it up all year...



Calvin helping his little brother climb the rock wall at our Rec Center.  What a great brother.



Tonight we gave Apollo Burger a shot, because I declared that if I didn't get french fries in my belly, I would not be able to survive the night.  The fries were fantastic, and I'm still here to post about it.



Calvin has a fascination with all things superhero.
He made this glove while we watched Harry Potter #2.



This is the other side of the glove.  Over his right side you can see Hermione's head.



No comments:

Post a Comment