Friday, November 23, 2012

Cake Friday

Unlucky for me, I am on the wrong continent to capitalize on monster sales before Christmas.  Happy Black Friday, ya'll.  Lucky for me though, was that today was "Cake Friday."  Apparently once a month the women in our ward (congregation) get together at the church for soup (red lentil this time) , bread (fruit cake, which isn't what I normally would eat with soup, but whatev) and vanilla cake with buttercream frosting, which was delicious and made into the shape of a baby carriage. This particular Cake Friday was also a low key baby shower for a gal that just had her third daughter. I have had many "Fun Friday's" but today was my first "Cake Friday" and I am now a fan of both.


Totally cool shower gift!  I didn't take very good pictures of this but in real life it looks like a stuffed animal riding a motorcycle made out of baby supplies.  She found it on the internet.  The same lady made the cake today, so she's an over achiever and I need to keep my eye on her...


Love the bottle cleaners in the back.  Here in Scotland the name diapers is "nappies" and the name for binkies/pacifiers is "dummies." I prefer the Scottish "nappies" and the American "binkie." 

1 comment:

  1. Dummies that will help parents wean their children from them!

    ReplyDelete