Monday, February 2, 2015

1:00pm

In 2014 our church congregation met at 9:00am.  Church lasts three hours long:~) We have two congregations that meet in our building (same religion though, Mormon) and every year we rotate the start times, one at 9am the other at 1pm.  This year we get to start at 1pm and I totally love it!  I have some churchy meetings that I get to go to (bc of my church assignments) and this means those meeting start later.  We eat a leisurely breakfast, listen to church gospel music, the littles watch veggie tales, we play games, write thank you notes, spend high quality family time, and in general try our best to keep the Sabbath day holy.  Long live the 1:00pm start (and I only feel this way bc I don't have any nappers in the house.  When I had toddlers, a 1:00pm church time meant cranky, tired church experience.) 



Ryan's mom bought him some really awesome birthday gifts.
He's assembling a DiVinci helicopter.



Calvin had a churchy opportunity that he needed to be to by 10:30am.
This picture was taken around 8:45am.  What kind of teen is up and dressed on a Sunday morning almost two hours early? The teens like Calvin. Well done, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment