Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sweethearts Dance

Tonight my oldest son attended his very first formal dance.  He looked dapper.  His date is darling, and I'm sure they are having an amazing time (no, he's not home yet;~)  This brings me back to all of the formal dances I went to as a teen: it's fun to get fancy, dancing is one of my favorite forms of exercise, and I never had the displeasure of going out with a creep, so I have just happy, cheerful memories.  What fun!



Preston and his date, Mary.  They both are ridiculously good looking.
My only regret was that I didn't take more pics to get better lighting. Oh well.



They are good friends from drama.



They're all from drama, and just finished performing in Mary Poppins.


Had to get a picture with this well groomed, handsome man-cub if mine.  He's got me by at least a foot.  He may be taller, but I'm wider!

1 comment: