Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! TOdya was simply fabulous, with my four youngest participating in a 5k/1K race, my husband gifting me a pregnant massage, a two hour nap, some shopping and a Valentine, b-day party for a pal.  I *Loved * today! 




My parents started a V-day tradition of giving me a book on Valentines.  It's a great tradition, so I am continuing with it.



Romantic pancake breakfast. mmmm.



Calvin, Simon and Owen ran in the 1 K.



Annie ran in the 5K, and killed it!



Annie's route.



The boys' route.




Annie right after her run. Super impressed with her.



Warming up a dn getting ready.



This pic sums up Calvin as a brother. They are approaching the finish line, but Calvin isn't looking at it... He's coaching his little brother in.  What a guy!







No comments:

Post a Comment