Monday, February 2, 2015

Elevenses

I usually have three meals a day, but since Ryan is eating smaller, more frequent meals, I decided to join him.  I added elevenses, which is a little alter than brunch, earlier than lunch, and similar to an afternoon tea (as far as light finger foods go,) and is mentioned in the Lord of the Rings. Today for elevenses I had blueberries and chocolate truffles.  It was delicious, blueberries are very healthy and truffles make me happy, so it was indeed a healthy, happy mini meal. Ryan was craving some really great food, so Mo Bettah Steak was our late lunch destination.  The menu is simple, the meat was amazing, the family that owns the place really puts the "Saints" in Latter Day Saints.  Good day, great food.


When they both hit my taste buds, everything around me faded to the background. It was a glorious moment: me, chocolate, fresh blueberries, happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment