Thursday, February 26, 2015

Special People

Today was spent in a most pleasant fashion. I met with my midwife and got to listen to the heartbeat of what will be the newest member of our family, Norman. I visited my Opa and found two aunts at his home as well, and then I got to have lunch with a friend from Tucson who is visiting the snow with her crew.  Her five year old daughter joined us as well.  Lots of special people in my life.



My Grandpa is 94 years old. He's a snappy dresser, an excellent golfer, and a high quality grandpa.



Melissa and her daughter and me.   I got an open faced steak sandwich with french onion soup. Melissa got empanadas, and her daughter got tacos. The food was great, the company was better.

1 comment:

  1. Not good to read your lunch menu of fast Sunday! Sounds like a most pleasant day indeed!

    ReplyDelete