Friday, February 13, 2015

New License

My drivers license was due to expire on my birthday, which is just 33 days away. I am ethnically due with round #6 baby in 30 days. And as of tomorrow, I will be 36 weeks along in this pregnancy. Basically, I could have jr. anyway now and figured it would be loads easier to renew my license now, as opposed to later.  As I was getting ready, I remembered that my picture would be taken. I bothered to blow dry my hair, and even used my flat iron (I rarely do my hair so this was quite the effort.)  Apparently they passed a new requirement a few years ago that even if you normally wear glasses, you don't get to wear them for your photo ID on your licensee.  When I was asked to remove my glasses, I messed up my hair and the picture looks just as bad as any standard driver's license picture can.  What a disappointment.



I'm at the DMV in Farmington Utah.  This is what I which my license actually looked like.
I get the real version in a few weeks, but the black and white temporary has already broken the bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment