Saturday, February 21, 2015

What Not to do with Our Dog

Saturday in nut shell: churchy opportunity with Annie whilst Ryan and the boys did a DI run, nap, Simon and Annie in another Sound of Music performance, Baskin Robbins 31 Flavors Ice cream (mint and chip, as always), Ikea, date on Bountiful Blvd with my handsome husband, Sunday prep grocery run.  Good day. Love my family. Still pregnant.



Right before we headed in to the chapel.



Annie looked darling today.



Annie with some other gals in the ward that are in her age group.



Owen thought it would be a great idea to put a t-shirt on Cricket.  
She looks so cute in shirts, but bc she was a seeing eye dog, she acts just like she would if she was in her harness. So we let Owen take a pic with her, then took the shirt right off. We love our Cricket.



Preston and Owen helped put together Norman's new stroller.



I match the stroller. I was in the middle of changing clothes when I was called down for the pic, thus the jeans and dress wardrobe.



Dinner at Ikea, whilst watching Despicable Me.
We love it when our kids watch shows while eating dinner...

2 comments:

  1. Next time you do a DI run I need an invite. :) Looks like you guys are having fun. Tell Cricket I like the tshirt look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie is adorable must like her mother!

    ReplyDelete