Sunday, October 19, 2014

Ready on Time!!!

A few Sunday highlights:

Each 7 members of my family were fully dressed and ready to go by 8:45, and so we arrived on time for church.  We often cut it pretty close. Not today!

Wonderful, talks and lessons today during our 3 hour church services. Don't worry, they are divided into three, hour long segments: sacrament meeting, Sunday school, and Relief Society (women's meeting) and Priesthood Holders (for the men.)

Loads of conversations and visits with some of the amazing women in my neighborhood/congregation.

Thoughts of my Savior, Jesus Christ, and a reminder of the infinite atonement.  I know that my redeemer lives.

Ending the night with Chocolate peanut butter shakes and Apples to Apples (a great, fun, family game.) Lucky Lindsey.


Crazy eyes. Really crazy eyes.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment