Saturday, October 25, 2014

Party x 4 = awesome, fun, busy Saturday

Party Hard

1) Not a  formal party, but the women's organization in my congregation (aka the Relief Society) has been in the presidency for 1 year, and so we "celebrated" by going to the temple and out to breakfast. I simply love the gals that I work with, and every single member of our organization. XOXOX, North Canyon 5th Ward in Bountiful, Utah!

2) My cousin's darling handsomer turned 1 today.  He is fab and it was super fun to be a part of their special day.

3) Ward (Congregation) Halloween party. I was in charge of the salad, silverware, service and ice-cream toppings. Last year we had 50 attendees, so I planned on 100, and of course 150  people showed. The party was epic!  Well done Halloween committee members.

4) A friend had a happening Halloween party.  Good food, amazing decorations, and a hostess with the mostess. I'm exhausted. Happy, but exhausted.



Kids with baby Luki. One is fun!



Birthday hats are super fun, in theory, but I really hate having anything tight under my chin.



The party parade at church.




Ironically, this lovely women, in the prison outfit,  kindly volunteered to help out in the kitchen.
I think it was a good reminder to all the kids about what can happen when you end up on the wrong side of the law.



On to party #4. It's hard to fully appreciate this, but my dear friend could be a party planner/ decorator if the idea moved  her. She really is amazing.  This table was wonderful, and some napkins read : Embalm on and Scare On.... that's just cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment