Monday, October 20, 2014

Baby Boy #5

My half way through the pregnancy ultrasound was today.  Ryan had an uber important meeting that he needed to go to, so Annie Joy Smith, sister extraordinaire got out of school to come. We caught lunch at Arctic Circle (Annie's corn dog meal) and I caught Nielsen's for a garden cheeseburger, b/c that's what I wanted.  All of his parts looked healthy and handsome; yes, it is still a boy.  I'm halfway to my estimated due date, which still means I have forever to go.

... and for Family Night, we really wanted the entire family to be together so we attended his HighSchool Halloween performance.  He did a fantastic job, and it's easy to see that those running the show have done this a few times before.  Preston is a natural on stage, and I'm excited to see what the rest of the musical theatre year holds for him.


Getting lunch.
Corn dog with mustard, fries, root beer and vanilla ice-cream. It's the lunch of champions.



Holding up the sonogram pics and the DVD they made,



Waiting to see their big brother perform.



They decorated the theatre to look soooo cool.



Owen fell asleep about an hour before it ended.  E for effort.



Not the best camera or the best seats to take a great shot. But he did soooo we'll, What fun!



He looks so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment