Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Halloween Poem for Ryan

To Ryan Edward Smith,
My husband of 16 years, 3 months, 3 weeks and 4 days

Candy Corn

You are my candy
I am your corney
I love to wake up
With you in the morney

You are brave and kind
A candy corn lover
My heart will never
Belong to another.

XOXOX,
Lindsey Joy

Day #6 of chemo-radiation down,  only 22 more days to go.  Today is also Simon's last day of being 10 years old.  It is also the day before I do a TV demonstration, which will air on Thursday, more info to follow.



Canning Salsa.



Canning takes a lot of time. Salsa takes a lot of chopping.  The salsa is delicious, and for the abundant ingredients, Heaven gets all the credit.



I love this dog.  She likes to lay in odd positions, which is simply endearing.



Annie, Owen and Simon put up some Halloween decorations tonight.
Look at those tiny little mummies in the corners.



Odd angle of the graveyard that they made in our front entry rocks.



Plastic spiders just don't ever get old.



Look at that witch on the door!  The sign on the floor says keep calm and scare on.  Good stuff.



1 comment:

  1. Janene canned salsa today, but we are looking for a better salsa recipe. Do we watch you on TV to find one?

    ReplyDelete