Tuesday, October 14, 2014

4 Tops

Top 4 events of the day:

1.  Going to the Bountiful temple with Ryan Edward Smith.  It's similar to worshipping at church, only more quiet (kid free) and cleaner (no cheerios on the ground.) 

2.  Lunch with Ryan after at Cafe Rio.  The food was decent, the company was better.

3.  I took a nap, about 1 1/2 hours long. It was glorious.

4.  I won the Gold trophy at Iron Chef Bountiful (sort of, I think the hostess was kind and didn't count her amazing dish...) My dish was pretty fab; a coconut peanut chicken dish, thai-ish, theme ingredient was peanuts.



Some of the food at ICB



These are the trophy's. Gold, Silver and Bronze, with the sassy red being the Presentation Trophy.



Gold Trophy and I even won a peanut trivia game. What a night!



1 comment:

  1. Just once I want to be in town for ICB's events, it looks so delish!

    ReplyDelete