Monday, October 13, 2014

Weight Watchers?

So apparently, a local gas station, Corner 22, sells a really great cup of cocoa. Rich chocolatey flavor, creamer flavors: regular, vanilla and hazelnut.  They even have whipped cream. How lucky is that?!  This evening for our Monday Night Family Night, we visited a friend who totally chopped her hair (who wasn't home, but swung by the house later in need of buttermilk, so we did get to check out her style) and then we went to Corner 22 for our dessert.  I love me some cocoa, but I'm not a fan of calorie counting, which brings me to my next topic of conversation...

Who has signed me up for a Weight Watchers subscription?  For the last couple of months, the magazine has arrived in my mailbox.  No "Lindsey Smith or current resident"graces the cover,  the way the label would appear if it were junk mail.  It says my name.  It's coming to me.  It appears to be a high quality magazine, and not just a cheap give-away advert. Though inspiring, the stories of massive weightloss are, they are wholly un-applicable right now.  I am pregnant. I am steadily gaining weight.  I'm trying *not* to watch my weight. So if one of my dear neighbors accidentally wrote their address... and name... wrong on their magazine order form, I have your Weight Watchers subscription.  I imagine it's a lovely program where success is experienced by many. However, for now, a Belly Watchers subscription would make a lot more sense.  





1 comment:

  1. Who keeps sending me "Fitness" magazine? Just kidding! What an odd thing to happen. You know what is not odd? Hot chocolate with whipping cream!

    ReplyDelete