Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Knock on Wood

Knock on Wood, as in my new butcher block counter tops, I think that tomorrow my family will officially sit down in our new kitchen and eat a delicious made from scratch meal, and then I will wash the dishes (or someone will:) in our dishwasher. Leftovers will go in a fridge that is located in... the kitchen! It will be a day that goes down in herstory!, as in Lindsey Smith's book of remembrance. One day more, another day another destiny!



Ryan woke up and assembled a table.



Annie had a game today. I love watching her play, and whilst she was the goalie, the other team didn't score.



Ryan (and I )sanded the table and then oiled it down. Big reveal pics are going up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I can't even express how impressed I am with you and Ryan. You took on a HUGE project and have now seen it through. They say a home remodel tests the strength of a marriage - and that isn't even with the couple doing the design and building themselves! You both passed the test!!! Your kitchen will be beautiful and hopefully your memories of creating it will be too.

    ReplyDelete