Monday, April 7, 2014

A Formal Apology

Last night I hopped out of bed to take some pics of the kitchen to post on my blog.  One of the pictures was of some origami birds that Ryan made, that he hung right above what will be my desk in the kitchen.  So I took the pic, downloaded it to my computer, put it up on my blog, then linked it to Facebook.  It was late.  I was tired.  I didn't really proofread it.  This morning around 10am I got a text from a dear friend telling me that my Facebook post of the origami picture (which was taken right in front of a window) had accidentally been a selfie... a picture I had obviously taken in my skivvies!  I promptly took it down off of FB and cropped and edited... but by the time I got to it, around 70 people had already checked out my blog. Snap! My apologies to my dear blog readers that saw something so very scandalous, exciting, horrific, shocking, elegantly attractive, or _____________ (fill in the blank.) I am now a reluctant member of FB that has posted an inappropriate FB picture. I will not only be more diligent at proofreading my posts, but will make certain that I preview my pictures as well.  My apologies.  Ta ta for now.


Oh my goodness, you say! What are those delightful handles on those exciting kitchen cabinets?
Why they are fork, knife and spoon handles...a.k.a. my hill to die on in designing the kitchen.



Up close!



Up close again!



Putting the other handles on the drawers.  Only about 25 more to install!

3 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, I saw that post unedited and I didn't notice the reflection. I just glanced at the birds and said "fun" ;) Maybe most others didn't notice either

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very exciting! The fact that over 70 people view your blog!!! The skivvies are an after thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Lindsey, I have cutlery as my cupboard handles too!! :)

    ReplyDelete