Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lagoon!

For years I thought that Disneyland had the only theme park worth attending.  I'm not much of a theme park connoisseur, but DL has always been clean, magical, and loads of fun.  I never quite grasped the concept that in my own back yard (as in a 16 minute drive) Utah boasts a pretty great theme park. Even better is that for the price of one day at DL, we got passes for Lagoon for the entire season.  Yippee! The weather was great, the lines were short, my children were fairly well behaved, and the Lagoon security only located me once to return some lost children. A pretty good day at a theme park, I'de say!


Bountiful Utah temple, around 6:00am.



Our family helped clean our church building today, a.k.a. The CHurch of jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Annie was very excited to mop.



Once the building was clean, my children performed on the stage.



We always go to Dick's market for donuts after cleaning our church building.



SImon got an apple fritter with a maple glaze on top. Solid choice.



Calvin had a wicked allergy attack.  He is resting on my lap, waiting for the allergy eye medicine to kick in.



Back to the church for an egg hunt.  Many thanks to the young women for running the show!



Lagoon: Owen and Simon on the Puff the Magic Dragon ride.



Annie and me on the same ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment