Sunday, April 20, 2014

Family Togetherness

***None of the events of the day were out of the ordinary amazing, just precious to me because they are things that I would love to do with my family on a regular basis.



Due to a little flooding at Ryan's parents house, we are staying with his sister Crystal while we are in Mesa.  They have 22 pets (15 chickens, a turtle, a dog, a cat, some bunnies, and some other animals.) Basically, my kids are having a wonderful time with their Mesa cousins, and their zoo!



Ryan, Preston, Calvin, Uncle Troy, Jena and Ella all went to the Gilbert temple this morning.
Very exciting.



I got to attend the new Gilbert Arizona temple with my mom and adad, and my BIL Jaron and SIL Shelly.  It is simply exquisite.



Easter egg hunt at Grandpa Tom's house.



All the great-grandkids with Grandpa Tom.



Grandkids with Grandpa Tom, who is Ryan's maternal grandfather.


Big family barbecue party tonight!  We danced, drank fresh lemonade, had burgers and hot dogs, enjoyed smores, and basically partied till it was 19:99 (8:39pm.) 



Crystal and I found pillows at Walmart, that smell like their pattern: bacon, pizza, apples, icecream, chocolate, popcorn, candy cane... how fun!

*** This post is for Saturday, April 19th, 2014.


1 comment:

  1. I want a zoo with all the land and less animals :) Ryan's family is so attractive, what a good looking bunch!

    ReplyDelete