Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cutting Stainless Steel


The ceiling in our kitchen is pitched at an angle.  The hood vent is made for a flat roof, so Ryan had to purchase a special tool designed to cut metal (poor man, he hates buying new tools.)  It's kitchen projects like these that make me sweat: projects where you can'e easily fix something if it's been done wrong, like screwing in the handles on our new cabinet doors. Long story short, he did a great job and our hood looks like it's fit for Red Riding. Boom, baby.


I wish my camera was cool enough to catch the fire sparks that were flying while he cut the hood.  It was pretty hard core.



What a hood vent! What a hood!



This is a pile of mostly recycling that is sitting on my back porch.  I feel so bad to my poor neighbors that can see this from your own backyard (I promise it will only be there a little while longer!) If it looks shorter than four feet tall, than the photograph is deceiving you.



We have a recycling dumpster that is relatively close by.  Owen and I did a cardboard run, and he wanted to stand victorious on top of all the cardboards that we put in the bin. What a champion!



Preston had a choir concert tonight.  I love to see him sing and watch him perform.  He is pictured with some choir pals.



2 comments: