Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ikea (take 29)


Ikea isn't close to us. It's about a 30 minute drive.  They open at 10am, which isn't early enough. And when I checked out, there were only 3 lanes open, with about 10 people in each lane.  I would still be angry with you, except that I found some amazing gongas, so I will forgive you for not having enough staff to man the checkouts, but I still think you should open up a closer location, and rise and shine, say 9:00am.



This mornign we returned a bunch of excess stuff to both Home Depot and Ikea (which almost felt like we were making money.) We replaced the savings at Ikea with a bunch of items that we still needed to get for the kitchen. Then Ryan took me out for lunch, meatballs, mash, gravy and lingonberry jam. Gourmet.


Owen and I are at the park.  It has a baseball field with a covered dugout.  Owen and a pal managed to climb on top of it.  Isn't that adorable?!



My friend brought a blanket for us to sit on, and since it matched my outfit, we felt compelled to take a photograph.



Owen is on the heavy end of the teeter-totter, holding a box of cheese crackers.



All of the cabinet boxes have been installed!!!



All of the handles have been installed!!!



Another view.  The white square in the bottom left of the picture is just our camping table.

2 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic and so stinking big! You are aging beautifully you look like my younger sibling maybe even a niece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how well you matched the blanket! You can borrow it any time!

    ReplyDelete