Thursday, April 24, 2014

Unlocked

Several highlights today, so I will go in chronological order. #1 I am speaking in stake conference on Saturday night, and I am fine tuning my talk, and I think it has the potential to be inspiring, interesting and awesome (just like my kids.)  If you can make it, please come! Text me for details. #2 I got some quotes on the price to get my car open so that I could retrieve the keys I accidentally locked inside of it last night.  All were between $80-$100 (lame!), and I ended up finding a place that charged $20 and had the job done in about 2 minutes. #3 I got a new key cut for my minivan (for obvious reasons) and happened to find a friend whilst waiting and we went out to lunch. #4 Owen got his orange belt in taikwando today, which was very exciting. #5 Ryan's sister Tiffany and her daughter Jordan are staying with us tonight. Jordan finished her freshman year at BYU and is headed back home to NC to prepare for her church mission to Florida.  It was a winner of a day.  



They only charged me $20, and the service man was super nice and funny.  This is the place to call for locksmith services.



Owen with his new orange belt.



Tiffany vaccume sealing some of Jordon's college stuff.  She will store it at our house while she is away... and if we get desperate, we will sell it on Ebay!



Ryan and Tiffany in fornt of the Mexican restaurant where we ate dinner.
As always, the food was yummy. I love Nacho House.

1 comment:

  1. I locked my keys in the car once. I called the police, and they unlocked my door for free.

    ReplyDelete