Friday, April 4, 2014

FIRE Lips

A few nights ago I cut or scraped my lips, and they started swell a little.  Ryan told me he had some medicated lip balm that would help.  So I walked into our bedroom, and amongst some other random items I spotted it on our bedspread.  I unscrewed the top and slathered some on.  It started to tingle and get warm. Then it became seriously uncomfortable.  After a few minutes, I started whining, asking Ryan if he actually liked this stuff because my lips felt even worse then they did before I put the stuff on. He shrugged and said he kind of liked the tingling. Whatever. It was crazy late, I was seriously tired, and all I wanted to do was get some rest... but my lips (of all things) were killing. I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up, I grabbed the lip medicine, only to discover that it wasn't Carmax... It was CAYENNE PEPPER lip balm. WHat the heck.

Me: Ryan, why did you give me Cayennne Pepper #$%^ for my lips?!
Ryan: I didn't.
Me: I asked you about it last night? Remember, when my lips were on FIRE?
Ryan: I wasn't really paying attention to what you were saying. (What?!?)
Me: (to all my dear sweet children Who's is this?
Everyone: Not mine.

Where did the mystery Cayenne Pepper lip balm come from? It was already opened. Who's is/was it? I used it. Gross. And painful. How does stuff like this happen?



Why do they even make this stuff?



Some newly built shelves. We still need to put on the handles.



I changed out inner tubes on Annie's and Owen's bikes.  AJ is wearing Owen's mow hawk helmet.
If I were Annie, I would borrow his helmet too!



At around 9:00pm we heard a mysterious knock on the door. It was a welcome ding dong ditch.  His name isn't spelled correctly, but that didn't affect the taste of the candy bar. Many thanks to the mysterious friend. 



Huge cabinets that we re-hung today. Why do it once correctly, when you can do it wrong first, and then right the second time? Way more fun that way.  Just needs handles. They stand about 7 feet tall.



That bottom cabinet took about two hours to make. For the love of all good things.



Ryan in action. Only 11-ish more cabinets to make, and outlets to cover, and appliances to haul upstairs, and some other stuff and things.

No comments:

Post a Comment