Thursday, April 3, 2014

Antelope Island

 I was lucky enough to go with Simon on his fourth grade field trip to Antelope Island.  Thank heaven that it wasn't snowing, or raining today. It wasn't warm, but it was sunny!  We had a great time learning about buffalos, brine shrimp, and riding on the bus (which I fell asleep on during the ride home... what a great chaperone!)


These darling girls and Simon were in my group. I shared a snickers bar with them, so basically... we all bonded.



Simon and a pal at the top of a picturesque hike. Victory.



Simon standing on rock with left arm in the air and right knee raised in martial arts chamber pose.



Owen's poor ninja covered in construction dust.



We have been reduced to bare bones survival tactics.
Owen is eating chips on top of 5 stacked kitchen chairs.  
This picture reminds me of Lord of the Flies for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment