Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter

A friend sent me a video clip about Easter.  It's only about two and a half minutes long, and it really puts into perspective the reason we celebrate Easter.  I can think of two major holidays that we devote to Jesus Christ; Christmas and Easter.  I love Christmas very much.  It's easy to get behind the celebration of a any new born babe.  It is the holiday of hope and beginnings, with candy canes and stocking and trees, and cocoa. But Easter for me, at least tonight, makes me think of the end of a race, a promise fulfilled.  It's the last few chapters of the book you can't seem to put down.  It's the miracle realized.  It's an empty tomb, and a full heart.  Please take a few minutes and watch.  I promise it will help your spirit remember the reason for the season. Check out: "http://easter.mormon.org/"... Happy Sunday.


Scouting Court of Honor tonight.  Preston and Calvin look thrilled.



Brownies, Ice cream and fudge.  Now the boys look happy.



Annie wanted kinky hair tomorrow, so we put in some braids. I hope she likes the results tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment