Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I haven't been yelling or shouting or singing at the top of my lungs, but I am officially speaking like a librarian.  I have almost completely lost my voice.  Which is totally lame because I have loads to say.  I have words of encouragement to share, I have scolding to do, I have schedules to announce, people to thank, friends to call, stories to tell... but it's all coming out like I'm in a library... My spirits are high, my dishes are done, my family is tucked in, my voice is gone.  Will I wake up without the mute button on? Only time will tell. As for me, in my house, I'm going to curl up to a good book.  After all, that's what a librarian would do.


Honestly, what little girl didn't dream of owning the Librarian Action Figure.
I absolutely love the Spanish word fro library: biblioteca 


1 comment: