Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Highlights

Highlights of today: Waking up next to my husband.  Eating breakfast as a family.  Dropping off the PTO fundraiser popsicles at the Bountiful Food Pantry.  Car shopping (hey, without kids in tow, it was pretty pleasant.) Hot lunch date with Ryan at Nacho House.  Watching Simon during swim lessons.  Cheese Burgers for dinner.  Visiting Teaching.  Watching America's Funniest Home Videos with my easily amused kids. Going to bed next to my husband.


I just learned all about Bountiful Food Pantry at our women's church activity meeting.  It was a great place to drop off those leftover fundraiser popsicles (thanks for the suggestion, Shelley!)



Ryan putting the popsicles into a box that isn't broken.



Simon finishing up a lap of sidestroke.



This tree is apparently sick and shouldn't be producing sap like this... but doesn't it look cool? I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment