Sunday, October 13, 2013

Babies

One of the reasons I like going to church is to see all the cute little people.  Basically, any kid 2 and under catches my attention without any effort. Kind of like a warm chocolate chip cookie.  It's impossible not to notice it right in front of you.  Here are a few things that I love about babies.

1) Their skin is soft, like butter.
2) Their hair is soft, like silk.
3) They have such tiny necks.
4) They like to snuggle.
5) They are still so fresh from heaven, which shows in their eyes.
6) For girls, the tights with ruffles on the bum and the glued on hair bow.
7) For boys, little ties.  I loved putting on their Sunday ties.
8) Their tickle pits. 
9) Baby poo. Totally fascinates me. Mustard yellow. Doesn't smell horrible.
10) How happy milk makes them.  Nursed all my littles, but loved to bottle feed too. Hot chocolate makes me happy.    



Annie feeding a cutie pie in the ward. Doesn't she look like a pro?!

1 comment:

  1. That sweet little girl looks like she is in heaven (which girl am I talking about?)!

    ReplyDelete