Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fall Break Day 1

My day began when I queried my children, wondering if anyone wanted to go for a jog with me.  I wasn't expecting Owen and Annie to volunteer.  We ran a short loop, about a mile. Half way into it Owen asked me to hold his hand to help him keep up. Too cute.  No school today meant some really good stuff could take it's place: sleeping in, a visit to a pumpkin patch, with the Hunter clan, to select our future jack-o-lanterns, Taco Time, Monsters University (again!) and the library. I really wish everyday could be fall break, or Thanksgiving.


Owen with his pal Cedric in the hay bale maze.



Calvin found what might have been the best pumpkin at the entire patch.



The weather was perfect for pumpkin hunting.  The kids loved riding in the wagons, and I loved that they didn't have school.



Preston posing with some Hunters, Helen and Mitchum.



Simon, Arthur, Orson and Annie waiting for the movie to begin.



1 comment:

  1. Love pumpkin patches, looks like you guys picked out real winners, especially the two in the wheelbarrow :)

    ReplyDelete