Friday, September 13, 2013

Welcome Joyce Holman

Stop the press! This just in: JOYCE HOLMAN IS NOW ON FACEBOOK! Welcome my mother! Welcome to this century! Welcome to this decade!  Oh the time that you will be a able to waste away now that you can read about how 537 of your closest friends are doing.  Speaking of online friends, my twin has more FB friends then I do. How is that possible?! I have lived in 3 more states then her, and an entire other country! Anyway, welcome to my mom.  I never thought this day would come, and here it is!  FB better watch out; it's newest member is a firecracker, a breath of fresh air, a light at the end of a dark tunnel, and voice of wisdom and clarity.  I love you Mom! Now you are not just my mother, but also my friend (made official today when I clicked "confirm.") Go Mom!



I made Bolognese Sauce today, form absolute scratch, as in fresh garden tomatoes, etc.  It took about 3 years off my life as removing the skins from 30 tomatoes is a truly vexing task, but in the end, really tasty food is almost always worth the effort extended to prepare it... or the price at that amazing restaurant you just bought it from:~) Much thanks to Amy E. for the recipe.



Owen almost made it to his bedroom, but then tuckered out right near the front door.  We watched The Emperor's New Groove tonight, which was wonderful, and I'm sure the laughter and joy of the show just wiped Owen out.  "Boom Baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment