Thursday, September 5, 2013

Social Geography

Preston has spent the last three nights working on an information packet for his geography class.  I have actually never seen him study this hard or long for anything, ever.  The plus side is that he is learning many new things.  The downside is that every once in awhile, my sweet kids will ask me a question about the world in which we dwell.  I always answer their questions; sometimes with hard facts and at other times I offer my official opinion.  I make no distinction about the source of my answers... Over the last three days my oldest child has begun the disillusionment process of discovering that I really don't know everything about the world around me, and that some of my theories are warped, misinformed and sometimes even illogical (albeit entertaining.) Oh, to return to the good old days where the questions were easy, and I really did have all the answers!



Late night cram session. What a good guy!



Lunch at Ikea with a pal.  I'm like "15 meatballs?!? How the heck am I going to eat all of that?"... and then I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment