Friday, September 20, 2013

Church Party

There is nothing I like better than a Friday night church potluck party.  Especially when the party is at the park, and when it means I only need to bring a side dish instead of having to throw together an entire meal at home.  I so cherish the friendships that I have made in my ward (congregation.) The weather was perfect, the company was fantastic, the kids were... well behaved! Really, they were! My hope and prayer is that when Ryan returns from Scotland (in just 10 days, but who's counting) that instead of chaos he will find his family running like a well oiled happy family machine. A girl can dream.


You know you are at an awesome church party when there is a dessert contest with hand crafted shark trophies for the winners. Too bad I brought 7 layer dip instead, I could have been a contender!


No comments:

Post a Comment