Saturday, September 28, 2013

Confession

I've been home now for over a month, and I still sometimes have to remind my self to stay on the right side of the road.  Scary, I know.  I really do enjoy driving though, and tonight I got to shuttle a few of my friends to the general Relief Society meeting in SLC at the Conference Center.  We were blessed to be able to hear from the Relief Society Presidency, and from the prophet, Thomas S. Monson.  It was wonderful.  All of the talks focused on the imporatnce of keeping temple covenants and we went out to eat afterward, which was delicious,

Simon and Calvin during Annie's soccer game.  Why cheer when you can pretend to be a camel?



Annie scored two goals today. It is so fun to watch her take care of the biz...



We celebrated with ice-cream again.



Simon got bubblegum flavor.  He decided to spit out all of the bubblegum, so that he could eat it all together at the end in one big wad. Smart boy.



Some ward friends and I that attended the RS meeting together.  From Left to right:  Wendy, me,  Mahea, Randi, Kristi and Stephanie.  I gave the night with the girls, and hearing the prophet 10 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment