Sunday, September 29, 2013

Homeward Bound

Tomorrow my eternal companion and the father of my 5 children will make his way back to the USA.  To say that he has been missed would be a gross understatement.  We have missed Ryan's stories. We have missed his computer savvy.  We have missed his baritone.  We have missed all of the little things, the details, that when combined together, make up the man of my dreams, the dad my kids cherish, and the architect of our home.  Come home, baby...  Lest any of you suppose we will immediately skip into eternal bliss, Ryan actually heads out again Sunday morning for another 2 weeks of business adventures, but at least he will remain on this continent. I will try my very best to ignore that departure and focus all my energies on tomorrow's arrival.  It has been a looooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg 34 days without Ryan. It's like Christmas is tomorrow, and I might not even be able to sleep tonight!


I found this pic on google images.  Who took this?  Where are you at?  What was so funny?... I will ask you in person tomorrow night!

1 comment: