Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Sun Will Come Out, Tomorrow!


I think it's safe to say that "Operation Get Annie's Hair to Be Crazy Curly" was a smashing success.  I forgot how fun it is to go from having hair that is normally completely straight to hair that is so curly it looks like you've plopped a clown wig on your head.  It turned out so curly and fantastical that I wanted her to belt out the theme song to the movie Annie.  My little Annie loves to sing and aside form her hair not being red, she really did look the part.  I had the Young Women's New Beginnings program tonight (a yearly event with the teenage girls from our church) and when I got home, Annie had showered, blown her hair dry, and was waiting with pink curlers in hand for her Mum to put them in.   Love being a Mum.  



Wearing green to satisfy the leprechauns.  Happy Saint Patrick's Day.



The finished curliness.  We threw a head band in that mass of curls, helped her bangs calm down a bit, and called it good.

1 comment: