Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

35 years!   I woke up early to study for an exam that I have tomorrow.  I got the pleasure of unwrapping Owen, Annie and Simon.  I talked with my dear mother who called me at 8:00am (2:00am (her time.) I got two wonderful cakes at my cook school.  I ate lobster at my afternoon dem.  My lovely family went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant.  Family Home Evening we discussed Enos.  Lucky to be alive. Thrilled to be in Scotland.  5 special children.  What a lucky girl am I.


Happy Birthday Lindsey Cakes!  Tasty, pretty, and just so kind.
What a wonderful memory for my last week at cookery school.



Stuffed Chicken and potatoes with tasty sauce.



Waiting at the restaurant for the jalepeno poppers.  They were well worth the wait.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day. In years past we always got our birthday off because of spring break,of all the times one would want to be in school for their birthday I think culinary school would be the top reason not to miss and I love jalapeno poppers!

    ReplyDelete