Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Peanut Butter Party

For our creative dessert cooking today, we were able to use peanut butter, bananas, and chocolate, (and other random items) so basically my after lunch treat was fantastic!  I made peanut butter panna cotta with ganach, caramelized bananas, and a peanut praline just to jazz it up.  Super yummy.  I can't believe that I only have 8 more days of shcool left, and that today is the last Tuesday that I will ever be 34 years old.  Yes, I have started my birthday countdown.  Only 6 more days till I'm in my mid-thirties. The high light of today was giving my crazy kids a bubble bath.  Everyone loves a good bubble bath.



Marshmallows. 



My creative cooking. Wonderfully delicious, slightly odd to behold.



Turkish Delight (rose water flavored) with sugared pink rose petals. I think that even the White Witch's turkish delight wasn't this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment