Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Art

 I am a lucky woman today.  I was able to experience very fine art in two places, through two separate mediums.  The first occurred at my school where on of my instructors did a dem on popping candy chocolates, turkish delight, marshmallows, florentines and even chocolate salted caramels.  It was all deliciously amazing, beautiful and I really love edible art.  The second burst of artistic expression came just before bed, when Owen showed me a picture that he drew of me.  I wish I looked as good as his drawing in real life. It was a good day.



Turkish Delight always makes me think of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.



Owen, don't look at yourself. Look into the camera, at the green dot.  What a champion!

1 comment:

  1. dang that is a good drawing!!! Not just stick actual appendages, strong work little man!

    ReplyDelete