Saturday, March 9, 2013

Shower Power

Renting.  We are renters, and landlord/landlady.  Last week ago I broke a bit on the glass shower door in the master loo.  There is no easy DIY store with every part known to man. No Lowes or Home Depot... The part needs to be special ordered.  It was my fault. I broke it by opening the door too fast and hard. I have been told that I am very quick and strong, so no one was surpirsed... No quick fixes or repairs, just waiting for parts, and praying for quick shipment and easy assembly.  On the bright side of the day, we ventured to the city center and got to eat at Wannaburger for lunch.  The onion rings were great, the chocolate peanut butter shake was to die for, and the burger didn't come with mayo. Are you kidding me?! No mayo?! What the what!



The scene of the crime.  The place where the part should attach.



The broken part. Dead.



The broken parts' next door neighbor, still working and happy.  Doing it's duty. 
Helping the glass door stay functional. Helping me stay clean and fresh as a daisy.

1 comment: