Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Big Day (again)

Today was part two of cooking for a fancy lunch. My team arrived early, went over our time plan, and set to work making the lunch magic happen.  I was able to invite guests and Ryan and Preston were able to enjoy the fruits of my labors (rarely does this expression involve actual "fruit," but it in this case, it really does apply.) Things went very well. I am grateful that prayers were answered, crisis was averted, nothing was inedible, and I only cut myself once (just barely, on my left thumb knuckle.)  This afternoon brought piano lessons, homework, and some American cold medicine for the littles, thanks to the grocery run in DC.



Pan fried pollock over pesto pommes anna, broad beans, red pepper sauce and bacon. I love bacon. Pretty. Pretty Tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment