Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ratuki!

Sundays give us plenty of quality time to spend with each other.  We discussed goals/new years resolutions and I am struggling to come up with a family goal that comes even close to my twin sister's, which is "No Homeless Howes." Her last name is Howe and she is done with her littles wearing the same shirt 10 days in a row, or showing up to church without socks, wearing mis-matched shoes out in public, or forgetting to grab a towel for swim team, thus making her look like a bad mom.  I get it.  I think every mother has experienced the exasperation of kids looking like they are homeless... Safety Smiths?  Smart Smiths? It still needs some work.... Tonight featured the famous singer and dancer Annie Joy, complete with costume changes between each musical number. Good Stuff. We ended the night with a few amazing rounds of our new family favorite card game, Ratuki! 


Annie singing a self composed song, "SanCisco."



Annie singing a Chinese song about a cat.




Annie singing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.




Annie singing another Chinese song.




Annie Singing our ward roadshow version of Choose the Right.



Fun with the card game Ratuki!


**** FYI- Tomorrow I start school at the Edinburgh New Town Cookery School.  I keep thinking of the Les Mis song, One Day More!

3 comments:

  1. she is such a doll!!! cant wait to see and hear all about your cooking class. you better try out for masterchef with all your experience!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can NEVER figure out that game! e-mail my mom the rules,PLEASE!I tried with bella, but we just didn't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie is such a model she should have a store named after her :)

    ReplyDelete