Monday, January 21, 2013

Harissa Chicken

It was not another manic Monday today.  I was relaxed and calm in the kitchen, which is something that I hope becomes the norm.  Every Monday we are assigned a new spot in the kitchen where we will spend the week cooking.  We also rotate duties and this week I am assigned to be the one of two kitchen cleaners.  This means that whilst we are preparing dishes, I am also supposed to pause and make sure that community areas are tidy (like the area where most of the ingredients are kept, or ensuring that the counter is clean where the flour gets scooped.)  It might not sound important... but I am going to rock it. Clean and tidy are my middle names.  Just ask Ryan:~)  FHE tonight we were lucky enough to be invited over to a friends house for dinner, tamales, yum!



Harissa Chicken.  Tastes as weird as it sounds, and looks.

4 comments:

  1. Do you have recipes? or are they secret...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have recipes all right. You'll just have to fly over here to get them!

      Delete
  2. SUPER YUM!!! oh, can you just stop here and be my chef for a week? looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be your personal chef, in exchange for late night chic flicks where we take turns brushing each other's hair. Now that would be a fun week!

      Delete