Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Day of Rest

Today was wonderful.  Our church starts at 10:30 am, which is plenty of time to sleep in a wee bit, have some breakfast and get ready for church.  I didn't sleep in because I was working on a talk I was giving in sacrament meeting, but I still declare that 10:30am is the best start time for our 3 hour services.   With my weekday schedule now taking on the appearance of a 50 hour work week (for real), my weekend time with my family was especially lovely.  It snowed for the first time this winter, but it was light and airy and didn't stick at all, which is just the way I like it.

Fact.  After several visits to various pizza shops, we have decided our favorite pie can be found in the Costco dining area.  Fine dining indeed.  This was taken after our Blackness Castle adventure on Saturday.


This is a shot of our trunk space after a Costco run.  It is literally about a 12 inches deep, with the reclining back seats eating up more inches as the food stacks up.  Picture 5 unhappy kids holding Costco boxes on the ride home.  Good times, and it is only a 20 minute drive.

1 comment:

  1. Costco pizza is my favorite pizza too!!! Not the kind you take and bake, the kind they sell at the deli, yummers!

    ReplyDelete